Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Cars - BURNT??

Last Friday, one of the cars was burnt in the carpark of my office's compound.
A Proton Saga; which suddenly caught fire in the mid of the day definitely caught all of the employees by surprise when an announcement was made to report the incident and also the surge of important emails forwarded by admins of every department to the employees.

And all this time, I was lucky as I had left the office earlier; I was working half-day on Fridays anyway:)
I received these pictures from my colleague this morning and I was stunned that one unfortunate car which was parked adjacent to the fateful vehicle also suffered the devastating fate. Look at how badly burnt the poor and "innocent"Kelisa was!!!~
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Seriously, I was thinking what would I do if I were the owner of this Kelisa.....*shudders*
I would definitely cry buckets!!!
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Angel