Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Empire strikes back

I am TIRED...and I mean, really tired....there are just people who loves making others' lives miserable, even if you have never done anything to them at all.
You make people happy; you do everyone a turn when they need it but all you get is that all you do meant nothing.

Sometimes....when people push you and push you to the edge when there is just one foot left and you are falling off soon, you need to get yourself the grip and hang on to the edge. Then time to sort it out....i don't mean revenge or do the same thing back to people...I am not as cruel as that...what I do is to prove myself that I am doing no harm to anyone and to prove my worth.....arrgghhhh....the spirit of a fighter....


After all, if it doesn't kill you, it only makes you stronger :)

~ When the going gets tough, the tough gets going!!! ~

Angel