Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Friday, November 27, 2009

Change of weather

I am upset with the sudden change of the weather in a blink of an eye; or in a mere distance of one week.

It was so lovely last week; to have dark clouds and the nice breeze keeping us cool all the time. Even when it's not raining, you don't have to worry about the sun getting to your skin or your eyes; blinding you...grrrr, that's the dreadful part about the sun!

This week, gosh, the sun is just so excruciatingly painful as its rays touched the surface of our skin...UGHS

I am praying that the sun will go away soon; and bring us the lovely weather back...
I mean, the sun can come out for a while, but not to the extent of shining for the whole day =P

I am praying and this morning, I start to see the clouds...hmmmmmm, good sign? ;)

Angel