Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Friday and a wedding!

It's finally my favorite Friday here again, and it's gonna be a really hectic and short weekend for me as well.

I am excited as I am heading down to KL (home again) for a very old and close friend's wedding and I am meeting up with all the good old girls whom I have known for more than 10 years (I shall update on the trip when I am back).

It is a wedding which we have anticipated for years and it is finally a reality.
I am going down to give the bride a peace of mind and a big hug and wishing her everlasting happiness with her husband-to-be.

At the same time, I am gonna be celebrating Easter with my family again..and then Monday, need to attend meeting in HQ....

I hope I have the time to log on and blog a bit, but if not, you will be hearing from me next week.

Till then, have a happy weekend....(I am starting to fill my weekends with lovely things to do to weigh down the stress on my mind!)

TGIF and HAPPY HAPPYYYY Weekend! =)

Angel