Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Tuesday, May 24, 2005


This is a bowl of Assam Laksa ordered from one of the hawkers in the shop. We wanted to order the popiah and lobak which is also in the shop but unfortunately, the stall was closed for that particular day. Sighh...
The assam laksa is truly good...there were a lot of tourists in the particular coffee shop as well, I kinda forgot the name of the shop but it's located just next to the famous cendol stall...along Penang Road..I suppose it's kinda hard to miss it;) As I was saying, there were a lot of tourists, especially from Singapore and they all ordered the laksa as well...I must say the aroma from this bowl of laksa is alluring to everyone, so just give it a try the next time you are there:)

Angel