Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Thursday, January 03, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!!

After the Loud Honking New Year, I just realized that I haven't posted anything on wishing everyone a Happy New Year since we said hello to 2008:p
I have been busy with my work and seriously stressed out...yeah, talk about a great start:p

But to be positive, I certainly believe that this year is going to be a GREAT and booming year for me!!:D
I have always loved the start of the year....and also the end of the year; for Christmas, holidays, New Year and of course, my very own special day.....it's just so joyous to have them in a chain!!

And for all of you out there as well.....HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!!!:D

May you all get what you wish for and BETTER in this auspicious and GREAT year:D

Angel