Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Friday, July 31, 2009

One's happiness could be another's misery

I looked out my window and rejoiced delightfully at the rain and the dark clouds
Then it came to my mind

There must be people out there who are starting to take out their basins and pails
Sitting there, shuddering at how the water is going to leak from the rooftops
Or how high the water level is going to get to flow into the floors of their low-leveled houses?

As I start to feel happy, I also empathize with their fates

I pray that happiness is everywhere
There'd be no pain, anxiety or worries that put a frown on one's head
It's hard to achieve I know
But I do wish it will be true....
Perhaps if we all prayed hard enough?

Angel