Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bad Day

I was on my way to work this morning when I heard Daniel Powter's Bad Day on the radio.

You know what, I hated this song to be played early in the morning and I always find it ridiculous of the radio deejays to play this song at the start of the day.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against this song - I find it on the average side but the main problem is to play it to start the day.
Isn't it common sense that there should be cheer to start a day rather than to doom it as a bad day?

A bad day is when the day is over and yeah, it frustrates you...and then you go along with the song.
You don't care whether it's a good or bad day at the end of the day...you sing along...

So, to all the deejays, please please please give us some motivating and uplifting songs in the morning....and don't doom it....

Else, I can only say..."RIGHT BACK AT YA!"

Angel